Lazy Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole
Cabbage rolls are a comfort food favorite, but hardly anyone wants to spend their time stuffing, rolling, and arranging an entire pan of them.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry dill
- 1 1/2 cup instant whole grain brown rice
- 1 head cabbage, about 2.5 pounds, cored and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (29-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-sodium beef broth
For directions, visit All Free Casserole Recipes.