With a yummy graham cracker crust and a top layer of fudge made with marshamallow fluff, it absolutely tastes like a S’more, but with the richness of fudge.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 4 sheets of graham crackers
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 TBSPs melted butter
Chocolate Fudge Layer
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
For directions, visit Wine and Glue.