Oven Baked Sliders
These are so delicious you will catch yourself eating way more than you thought you could eat.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning (cover the meat well after flattening it out)
- 1 onion, grated extremely fine
- 1 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- about 24 Hawaiian Wheat Rolls, Dinner Rolls or Cabache Slider Rolls (any slider buns will work)
- It will make around 20 to 24 SINGLE burgers.
- mustard for each burger
- a couple of hamburger pickles for each burger
For directions, visit Princess Pinky Girl.