Bacon Double Cheeseburger Dip
If you’re looking for a yummy dip to make for a party or get-together, you may want to try this one out!
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces (I used turkey bacon)
- 1 small to medium onion, diced (I used a medium-sized onion, since I like onion!)
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced (I used 2 cloves)
- 4 ounces (light or regular) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (light or regular) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (light or regular) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- Tortilla chips or scoops, or a sliced baguette
- Optional garnishes: shredded lettuce, diced fresh tomatoes, chopped dill pickles, cooked and crumbled bacon
For directions, visit Nancy Creative.