Texas Ranch Chicken Casserole
You can easily make it in the morning and throw it in the oven at dinnertime for a tasty meal in minutes!
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
For directions, visit Six Sister’s Stuff.