Southern Slow Steaks
Southern Slow Steaks are sirloin steaks cooked on low in the slow cooker with a delicious gravy until they’re super tender and full of flavor.
- 2 pounds top round sirloin steaks, cut into 3″ or 4″ pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1 beef bouillon cube, or 1 teaspoon beef broth paste
- 3 cups water (separated)
- ¼ cup unbleached or all-purpose flour
For directions, visit My Sweet Mission.