These babies are quick, easy, and amazing!
– Two 8-oz packages of cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
– 3/4 cup of sugar
– Three eggs
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract
– 1 Tbsp lemon juice (I used an actual lemon, not from a bottle)
– Dash of lemon zest (I used about two pinches)
– Mini Nilla wafers (not reduced fat, the other recipe says they float, I just took their word for it)
– 1 can of pie filling (I used strawberry, but you can use whatever you want)
For directions, visit 52 Week Pinterest Challenge.