Queso Blanco Dip
You are going to love how easy this is to put together, especially because you do not have to shred the cheese and you can serve it in the bowl in which it was prepared. Only one dirty dish!
- 1 1/4 (1.25) lb block White American Cheese (Land O’Lakes brand preferred), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles, from a can
- 2 pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 1 ounce pickled jalapeno juice
- pinch of cumin (optional)
For instructions, visit Seeded at the Table.