Bacon-Cheese Pull Aparts
A tasty mix of melted cheddar cheese and biscuits, with crumbled bacon and chopped green onions added in.
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands® Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 4-6 slices crispy bacon, cooked and broken into 1/2-inch pieces (or you can use 4-6 Tablespoons packaged real bacon pieces)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4-1/3 cup finely chopped green onions (4-5 medium), using both the green and white parts of the onion
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom pieces (optional)
- cooking spray
For directions, visit Nancy Creative.